Friday 23 August 2013

Review - Rimmel's Lasting Finish - 25 Hour Foundation

I have recently become a fan of liquid foundations and can't stop experimenting with 'em. I previously used to use stick foundation on my clients (that's what is prevalent here and I do use it on clients who need extra coverage) but many of my clients did not need alot of coverage. So as per my make-up philosophy "less is more" I'm on a hunt to find best possible solution for my different clients with different skin needs to give them natural and comfortable base that they'd love me for.

I have recently added Rimmel's Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation to my vanity. Starting with 3 shades:



These can cover fair to tan skin tone after I mix and match and will work on most of my clients but you can never have enough. All 3 have yellow undertones which is again Okay for Asian skin but this line offer foundations with pink undertone as well so you have a good variety to choose from. 

Review: It gives medium coverage and I have to use concealer on problem areas to get a flawless base. It's great for normal to combination skin with its semi-matte finish but I wouldn't recommend it to people who have oily or dry skin. It is a longwear foundation as it says; wouldn't melt away and is light weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment