Thursday 13 November 2014

Review - Boi-ing by Benefit

writing my review after a year! ugh.. I know.. It's a shame..! But here's my take on the much talked about concealer Boi-ing by Benefit cosmetics


my guinea pig for the trial was my colleague/friend with medium-tan skin tone so for her I used the following shade



The before and after application:


My take:

Boi-ing delivers what it promises. It gives you full coverage that lasts upto 6-8 hours. If you're looking for a heavy duty concealer; you've found one!

The texture is creamy and a little dry so I will not recommend it to people with dry or aged skin as it may look cakey or crease

I would advise you to go easy when applying as a little goes a long way. Coating too much will only cause it to cake up or crease after some time

When applying with your finger, always dab the concealer onto your skin. Rubbing motion will cause lines. To make it (or any other concealer) stay longer and to avoid creasing finish off with a face powder

With the extended range it is now available in 5 shades and costs $20 (AED 89)

No comments:

Post a Comment